Monday, February 16, 2009

Hokkien Mee at Paramount Garden

Last night after leaving hubby's durian stall, we went looking for food to eat. Wanted to have the Chee cheong fun in SS2 but it was not opened. So we settled for Hokkien Mee. Went to Paramount Garden for the 'famous hokkien mee'. I have tried the noodles there before and it was quite yummy.

Wanted to order the Hokkien Mee but they were sold out. Kuey Teow was also sold out. If you are wondering, we were at the stall around 12.30am. We settled for Hokkien Mee Hoon and Cantonese Yee Mee. Food came, hubby and I dug in immediately. Oh.... I was dissapointed. The mee hoon was oily and salty. I was complaining to hubby the whole time. We did not even finish the noodles. Paid and left.

As we went in to the car, we saw a foreigner cooking the noodles. No wonder, my food tasted ...........

No comments: