Friday, February 26, 2010

Super Tanker - Damansara Utama

Had lunch with my colleagues on Thursday. We went to Extra Super Tanker in Damansara Kim. I had dinner there with hubby and the kids a long time ago when they were just occupying a shoplot. They have since expanded and now occupies two or was it three shoplots. Anyway, the food there is geat if I remembered well.........and I don't forget good food. heheh. There were two appetizers served.

Acar


Dried Prawns Sambal


Of course we ordered 'Yee Sang'.
Our 'Salmon Yee Sang' with Olive Oil. You can see my colleagues holding their chopsticks getting ready to 'LOU'(After, I had taken the pic)


Yam & Chicken. Eventough it looks very pale in colour, but it is very tasty. The yam was very 'powdery'.


This was the spicy brinjal. If I'm not mistaken it is one of their speciality and it is realllll good.


Mui Choy & Pork

No comments: