Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pitstop Once Cafe in Sec 17

My colleague brought us to a new place for lunch in Sec 17. I remember reading about this place somtime back but didn't think much about it.

Anyway, they have quite a variety of food servered there, from local foods to western.
Here is what we ordered. I had the Lamb Chop Set which came with Musroom soup and a drink - Iced Honey peach tea.




Fish Chop Set with Garlic Butter and Hot Honey Peach Tea



Chicken Chop Set with Mushroom Sauce and Iced Pitstop Tea - their speciality



Crunchy Spiced Squid. It tended to be a bit too salty for our liking


Chicken Chop fried rice. We 'ta pau' this for a colleague of mine who went to the gym instead of going to lunch with us.


I must say the price there is quite reasonable compared to the other places. I used to go to SS3 for cheap Western Food but lately their quality has dropped.
Overall, the price for our lunch was RM84.10.

No comments: