Monday, June 14, 2010

Chakri Palace, KLCC

Last week, when my colleague's told me they went to Chakri Palace for lunch, I knew I had to make a trip there one day.

The day finally came - yesterday. Took the kids to KLCC as I wanted to bring them to Petrosains. Upon reaching there, I saw the crowd queuing up, well that changed my mind pretty quickly. Told the kids I will bring them another day - on a weekday maybe. Off we went in seach of food after that since we had nothing to do. Looked at the directory to see what KLCC had to offer in terms of food. Saw Chakri Palace on the list and knew I had to go there.

With my son grumbling in the background about not eating his type of food, heheeheh, we finally found Chakri Palace. Once there and seated he stopped his grumbling - finally and told me he wanted white rice. That means I had to oder dishes. OK, since there were only me and my 2 kids, I could'nt really order anything spciy, like green curry, etc. Basically, I let him order.

Stir fried Kailan with garlic


Deep Fried squid


Pandan Leave Chicken


Pineapple Fried Rice for my daughter


Clear Tom Yum Soup for me

No comments: