Friday, August 31, 2012

7th Mile Kitchen

Merdeka Day! Time for breakfast. Drove out, looking for food. Hubby kept asking what we felt like having. Nearing Sungai Way, hubby said he felt like having the Curry Chee Cheong Fun from the market. Asked me to go down to see if they were opened. Yup, opened. Bought 3 packets - Big - to go.

Drove around again, and he says why don't we go to the place where I like the 'Sarawak Laksa'. This place used to have a stall at 'Restaurant Megah Good Luck'. They stopped operating there a few months ago and has now opened up their own place called 'Restoran 7th Mile Kitchen'. Its located at Kelana Jaya, Pangsapuri Kelana Sentral.
My Sarawak Laksa


Kids ordered Kolo Mee


Hubby had his Curry Chee Cheong Fun. 2 big packets.


My son tried the curry chee cheong fun and said that he wanted to have it. Had another packet, so he ate it. Had another bowl of kolo mee which he couldn't eat of course. In order not to waste it, I had to eat it, after my big bowl of Sarawak laksa.  Ate 3/4 bowl of it and I could'nt go on. Don't think I ate so much before. Anyway, had a very satisfying breakfast.

No comments: