Friday, August 17, 2012

Lunch at Piccadilly

Sorry for disappearing for such a long time. I’m back now and hope to keep you all updated on food and more food. Was thinking of what to eat for lunch today, and one of my colleague's suggested ‘Piccadilly’. Hmmmm, the only 'Piccadilly' I know use to be in ‘Atria’, Damansara Jaya. It was a disco and they had ‘Tea Dances’ on Saturdays and that was a long time ago. The place closed down yearssss ago. Gosh that made me feel old. Anyway, this ‘Piccadilly’ is a restaurant at Sec 14, Mllennium Square. They have an extensive menu from local to Western, to Indian and so on. Prices are very reasonable and portions are big. This is what I had
Bangkok Pineapple Fried Rice with a piece of fried chicken RM5.90 + Hot Lemon Tea RM2.00.
This is what my colleague ordered - Fish & Chips RM9.90
Spinach Fried Rice comes with a piece of fried chicken also – RM6.50
Fried Nasi Lemak RM6.90. You can have it with curry chicken or fried chicken.

No comments: