Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Ship, Damansara Utama

Went to 'The Ship' Damansara Utama for lunch on Sunday with my parents, kids and of course hubby. I must say the food there was nothing to shout about and the price also …….

My son had Chicken Chop

My daughter, fish and chips

Hubby had Steak. it came drizzled with a sauce over it, but I can’t remember what was the sauce but it was mixed with red wine. According to hubby, nothing great. This dish came as a set and it came with carrot soup, dessert and a drink.

I ordered the Seafood Platter. Fish, prawns, scallops(yummy), crab claw & Squid

My parents had lamp chops. By the time I came back from from the ladies, they were halfway through the lamb chops, hence no photos.

Kids had apple juice, orange juice, 3 ice water and 1 warm water. Oh Ya, I also ordered garlic bread for all of us......delicious. No pics of the garlic bread, as usual, I forgot. Hubby was the one who reminded me about taking pics when the food came.

No comments: