Monday, May 31, 2010

D'Tandoor, Damansara Utama

Had dinner at D'Tandoor with hubby and the kids one night. Was a bit bored with outside chinese food as they tend to be too oily, salty, too much ajinomoto until you get real thirsty after the meal and so on. The last time I went to D'Tandoor (Damansara utama, branch) they were occupying two shop lot's, errrr if I'm not mistaken near where Public Bank is now. They are now located behind Public Bank.

While looking at the menu in D'Tandoor, I noticed that they wrote that it was 'Cholestrol Free' (if I remember correctly), etc


My Mango Lassi


Mixed Fruit Lassi


(Clockwise) Nann, Chicken Vindaloo, Aloo Gobi Punjabi (potatoes and caluliflower cooked in spices) and Briyani Rice


Tandoori Chicken, took quite a few before I remember to take a snapshot of it.

No comments: