Monday, May 31, 2010

Kedai Makanan Laut Kuala Sungai, Kuala Selangor

Took a drive to Kuala Selangor, yesterday. When you are there, what else, must have my crabs. Drove past 'River View' (one of the seafood restaurants located there). Was crowded, and I have also eaten there the few times I have been to Kuala Selangor. So I told hubby I wanted to try a new place. 'Kedai Makanan Laut Kuala Sungai. When we went in, saw there were only three to four tables occupied. Hmmmm, my food should arrive fast. yummmyyyyyy

Steam Fish

Salted Egg Crab

Lala Soup

Kai Lan


Overall, the food was good. So much better than what I had in Port Dickson, the previous week. The only negative point was, they added big onions to the salted egg crab, and the onions masked the taste of the salted egg. Anyway, my daughter and I finished off the whole plate so I guess I shouldn't complain.

No comments: