Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Malabar Palace, Plaza Damas

My colleague and I went to Plaza Damas for lunch today. When we reached there we walked all floors figuring out what to eat. We were on ground floor and stopped at 'The Meat Place' or 'Meat Shop' or something like that. Anyway, we were looking at the menu outside and my colleague commented that it was too meaty. Hmmm, told her that it was 'The Meat Shop', what do you expect. hehehehe

Walked further down and we notice this place which serves Indian Food. We both agreed on it and in we went.

They serve Northern Indian foods. Their set lunch is from RM12.90.

I had the Chicken Vindaloo. The chicken is cooked in spicy curry with a tangy taste. That sounds yummylicious. My colleague had the fish curry. I had a taste of the curry and found that it was too 'coconutty' for my liking.

This is the Pappadam.


The appetizer - Fried mushroom and it had chicken bites inside.


Fish Curry and Dhall


Chicken Vindallo and Dhall

No comments: