Friday, September 7, 2012

Dinner at SS2

Had dinner in SS2, one night. Asked hubby to try out this place, as whenever we passed the shop it was always full of people. Hoi Peng Seafood Restaurant.

Asked my kids what they wanted to eat. As usual, my girl wanted Oat prawns, but my son wanted steam prawns. Mummy wanted steam prawns also, so we had that. Told my girl we will order Oat prawns the next time. Prawns was very fresh, the gravy , lovely. It comes with a chilly sauce, ohhhh delicious. Must try. This was 400g - RM32.00

Next on the list was fish. Hubby asked for sea fish as he knows I don't eat pond fish, because of the smell, but they did not have any. So hubby asked me if Tilapia was OK. I told him should be OK, but it must be cooked with a gravy as to mask the smell. Actually, if the fish smells, even though the gravy is strong I still won't eat the fish. We ordered 'Cheong Ching'. I must say it was very good - both fish and gravy. No smell at all. RM31.50. Bit pricey.


Lastly, vege - 'Tai Wong Miu'. RM15.00





No comments: