Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sri Melaka, Taman Tun

Hubby brought me out for lunch today. When I got into the car, he asked what I felt like eating. Told him, 'anything'. Had Chessy Tuna for breakfast this morning and was feeling a bit full. Anyway, he then asked if there was any nice 'Nyonya Food' around. Around my office I don't remember any nice 'Nyonya Food', but told him we could try out 'Sri Melaka', in Taman Tun. The place has been around for quite a while. I think I have only been there once and that was ages ago with my ex colleague. We ended up there. Quite empty, only 1 other table occupied. Picked up the menu, saw that they had 'Set Lunch'. It comes with drinks and dessert of the day for RM9.00. The dessert was cut fruits - only 3 tiny pieces. Oh well, what did you expect for RM9.00.

Hubby ordered Mutton Rice Set

Mine was Assam Laksa set
I also ordered my favourite dessert - Sago Gula Melaka. But this was disappointing. It was very watery, not like the usual I always have where the sago is set and you can chew on it. Those white stuff is shaved iced.

 Total for lunch was RM26.10 inclusive of tax.

No comments: