Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rambling

After dinner, asked hubby to go to Damansara Uptown as I wanted to buy some bread for breakfast. I have seen this bakery 'Free Mori' numerous times but have not had the chance to try it yet. Hubby dropped me, (parking in Uptown is horrible) and I went in to get my selection. When I went in to the shop, I was like 'WOW', there have so many varieties and everything looks so delicious. I walked around deciding what to get and finally made my choice. Paid and then went outside to look for hubby. As I was going out the main entrance, saw the car parked right outside the shop - thought to myself, wah hubby so clever found a place right outside. While walking towards the car, was still thinking of the cakes and breads inside the shop. Went to the car, opened the car door - immediately a voice said 'Ooops, wrong car'. I looked up, mortified and saw a man, not my hubby, looking at me - smiling, I immediately said 'Sorry', closed the car door and walked off. I was so embarrased, I could think straight. Anyway, I immediately called hubby to see where he was. Told me he was parked in front of ' Brothers'. Said OK, and walked to meet him. As I was walking, I thought to myself, it is right or left. Stood outside Baskins Robbins trying to figure out where 'Brothers' was. The car I nearly went into was still parked outside 'Free Mori'. He must be looking at me and thinking 'what a crazy woman' I was, walking up and down. Anyway, I remembered where 'Brother's' was. As I crossed the road, I saw hubby's car, made sure it was the correct car, looked at the number plate and then went in. Of course, told hubby what happened. Moral of the story. Always look at car number plate before going in, to make sure that it is the correct car. wahahaha.

No comments: