Monday, July 14, 2008

Restoran Loong Foong

This afternoon was a very tiring day. Washed the bathroom ad toilet, mopped the floor, iron all the clothes, washed clothes, phewwww. Was poofed when I finished, and all because I wanted to keep Sunday free. Wanted to bake cakes. Yippeeeeeee.
In the evening had dinner at Restaurant Loong Foong at Paramount Garden. They are famous for their roast duck. Usually hubby does not like to go there as it is always very crowded, but a friend sms him earlier and wanted to buy him dinner as it was hubby’s birthday the next day. Ohhhhhhhhhhh now you know why I wanted to bake a cake right, hehehe.
Dinner was at 7:30pm. We reached there about 7:00. As hubby was already hungry he wanted to eat noodles first, but when we reached we saw that his friends had already arrived. They ordered Stewed tau foo, steam fish, Yam basket, Butter prawns in claypot, leng ngau and of course not forgetting the duck. Hubby’s friends does not take duck and they said they order it for me, so I practically had to eat everything, luckily hubby helped and a friend took some. Half a duck only lah.

Did not take pictures of all the food as, …….shy lar. If I were out with family I will be snapping away at all the food. Anyway, when the food arrived, everyone was already digging in, including my kids. This is what I managed to take. The fish and Yam basket.

As we were eating, there was a guy who came round singing and playing the guitar. Hubby’s friend then asked him to sing a few songs including ‘Happy Birthday’.

The crowd there was incredible. You can see people practically standing around waiting for place to sit. Anyway after we finished our food, we sat around and chit chat and then someone suggested we order beer. Friend’s wife said beer no good, errrrr too much wind, I think she said, all getting old. (By the way, I’m only in my 30s). Guinness Stout better. My first time drinking Guiness Stout. Was OK. Glurp glurp

No comments: