Saturday, July 12, 2008

SS2, 'Wai Sik Kai'

Was at SS2, 'Wai Sik Kai' for dinner yesterday. Hubby wanted to meet up some of his old friends and also to let them know he will be opening his durian stall soon.....at SS2.

Haven't been there for so long as I find the food there taste 'so so' only. Ordered lamb chops for my kids and seafood rice for me. My kids found the lamb chops too tough so they did not finish it. They loved lamb chops and a fact they did not finish it proves..... As for me, my seafood rice was OK. it came with 3 pieces of stingray, some squids, some lala (shellfish) and a prawn. Also ordered a deep fried garlic sotong. The garlic sotong was RM10 a plate and my seafood rice cost RM7.




Other than seafood rice they have lots of other dishes too. Fried lala, prawns,baked fish and they even have crabs. I was so tempted to order the crabs as I saw a few tables ordering them and it looked yummy. CRABS! MY FAVOURITE! Oh well, maybe I will try them next time.

No comments: