Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunway Pyramid

Was in Sunway Pyramid over the weekend. I know I know I went there last week. You all must be wondering what’s so nice about that place. Well, the main thing is that is near to my place, so I can walk there. Told you that hubby dislikes going to places where it is always jammed up, did I also mention that he does not like shopping. Sighhhhhhhh. So the nearest for me is Pyramid. I must admit that Pyramid has changed since they added in the new wing. They have Jusco, Popular, and the list goes on. I haven’t really scouted the whole complex yet. Still can’t find my bearings especially in the new wing.

Actually went there as I wanted to have my printer fixed. Carried it all the way there, but almost all the shops there don’t fix printers. Most of them suggested me to get a new one. Printers are so cheap now, it is better to get a new one than fixing the old ones. Since none of the shops can fix the printer I have to carry it all the way back home, and mind you I was with my kids and we walked all the way home from Sunway Pyramid (@&#&@#@ printer)

No comments: