Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog

I think I'm not cut out to be a food blogger. Everytime, when I go out for lunch/dinner I always forget to take photos of the food. Either I forget to bring my camera or I forget to take pictures of the food. Only remember when I am halfway eating and that is when the plate is half empty. How to take picture like that har.

Went to Kanna Curry House again today. I blog about the place previously. I remembered to bring my camera this time. Arrived at the restaurant, sat down, ordered the food and waited. Banana leaves were put on the table, vegetables on the banana leaves, rice also and I thought to myself, 'when the dishes arrive its time to take photos'. I am so angry with myself. Dishes arrived, fried fish, fried sotong, fish roe all arrived and I started to attack the food. Photos forgotten 'sob sob'. Only remebered when I was halfway eating, took my camera out, focused on the food, buttttttt it looked so pathetic - half eaten and some of the plates were almost empty. sighhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: