Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fong Lye Restaurant - Mid Valley

Yesterday, my friend brought me to Mid Valley for lunch. She brought me to Fong Lye Restaurant at the Gardens. The deco and ambience at the restaurant was great. Food was good too. What we ordered was, Sweet Potato Ball (it was yummy, crispy and not too sweet) but be careful as the filling tends to be hot,
Cheesy Pork Rice the rice was wrapped inside an omelete. Next to it was a deep fried pork and the sauce over the rice was a bit sweet.

Braised Beef Noodle the noodles came with three appetizers. One was a deep fried tofu, the other was fried 'leng ngau' and the third was a croquette which was yummyyyyyy.

Lastly, we shared a Passion Fruit Snow Mountain
delicioussss. The Passion fruit snow mountain was a bit sweet though. Overall, yummy all the way. Price at the place was a bit pricey though. Overall we spend RM61.20 for the both of us.

After lunch we went to Pastis Cafe to buy cakes. Got myself a Boston cheesecake and moist chocolate cake to share with my kids. (as usual I forgot to take photos of it)
My friend bought a couple of chocolates which was ooooooooo delicious.

No comments: