Thursday, September 25, 2008

Warehouse Sale

Went for a warehouse sale today during lunch. It was the Foto Miami warehouse sale at Jln Tandang. My colleague told me about it yesterday that she wanted to buy the thumbdrive which was cheap. Managed to get a car park (illegally, of course, hehehe) and went for the warehouse sale. There were cameras, external hard disk, handphones, memory cards, etc for sale there. Guess what we bought. junk food. Inside the bag were a can of mister potato, big pack of mamee, and a few more packs of some other crisps.

After that I brought my colleague to eat the best burger in town. It is located at sec 14. A couple operates this stall and the park their van outside some houses. Their burger is homemade. I have been having this burger since I was in primary school.

No comments: