Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi ppl. Sorry for the long absence. Hubby’s durian stall is on a break, hence I am able to start ‘blogging’ again. However for those of you who are durian lover’s, don’t fret, durian season will be back, sometime in October or early November. Then, you will be able to come and visit me at the stall again. I will usually be at the stall @ 7.30pm.

Hubby’s durian stall actually closed about 1 week ago. Before that, fruits were already getting less and the quality not so good. So hubby decided it was better to close then to sell poor quality durians. Don’t forget to visit us in November, same place - SS2/61, Playground, near ‘Wai Sik Kai’.

Let me tell you a bit of the many people we see at the durian stall. There were quite a bit of customers from Hong Kong. There was one particular guy who came with his friends and family almost everyday, as he was in KL for only a week. We even had a family of them, packing durians to bring home to Hong Kong, goshhhhh.

Many of my friends helped forward my email out to their friends telling them about hubby's durian stall. To them I say “Thank you very much”. Not forgetting also my many colleagues who supported my by coming to the durian stall. Thanks guys! hehehe, (this sounds like a Grammy Awards night).

No comments: