Saturday, June 28, 2008

Curry Laksa

Hubby sent a friend to Pudu Raya, to take a bus back to Ipoh. After that, hubby brought me to Petaling Street for lunch. That was a treat as hubby never goes to KL, unless he really has to. He dislike the jam so much that he will keep on grumbling if he is caught in one. The place he brought me to was errrrr near the market, that’s what he told me. I am very bad at KL roads as I seldom go there. We had curry laksa as he says they are quite famous there. They had two stalls there. We sat nearer to the first stall and thus had to order from them. The noodles came with ‘tau foo pok’, long beans, cockles and ‘chee pei’. This is how it looks.

Halfway through my noodles, hubby asked me to try the curry noodles from the next stall. I told him its OK, my noodles are quite all right. But he kept on insisting and says that he will finish up my bowl and ask me to go to the next table to order from the other stall. (To order from the other stall one must sit nearer there.) (I think he wanted to finish my bowl of noodles also that’s why he was so insistent) heheheheh. So off I went to the other stall and ordered myself a curry laksa. It was basically the same, except they added brinjals in.
Hubby came to join me when he finished his noodles, he asked me how it was. Well, the fist stall’s curry was milder than the second one. The second one had more ‘santan’ (coconut milk). Both stall are quiet OK, but if you like brinjals in your curry laksa, do opt for the second one.

After our lunch we went back to our car. I went to pay the parking ticket. I gave the man the ticket and he put the ticket into the machine and I saw the price was RM4.00. I couldn’t believe my eyes. We were there for less than an hour. I told hubby the price and his answer was ‘KL mah’. Wow! That’s the price of parking in KL and its not even covered. Phewww.

No comments: