Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Before I started with this blog I asked some of my friends what they thought about it. Will it be a good idea? I wanted to try it out as I wanted to share with you people out there about the boat my hubby has in Tasik Kenyir, Terengganu (which is for rent), about the durian stall which my hubby is opening soon in Subang Jaya and also to talk about food which is my passion. I feel very good when I am talking about food and also tend to get very excited about it. yum yum.

Another reason is I finally subscribed to streamyx broadband. Before this I had a dial-up, and whenever I have to log in to retrieve mails or even to surf websites it will take ages and ages to load. But now, its a wayyyyyy different story, I tend to surf the net more often, eg, facebook, blogs and even go to bed later (there goes my early nights). Before this I used to be in bed by about 9.30pm, 'cause that's when my kids have to be in bed and in order for them to stay in bed I have to be in bed too. . It's now 10:15 pm and I'm still thinking of what to write in my blog.

My daughter is still doing her homework (poor thing). My son, well, he went to bed about 15 mins ago after finishing his homework. I feel that nowadays kids don't have much time to relax and play around. By the time they get back from school, rest and play for about for about 10 mins, then they have to bathe, eat and do their homework before it gets too late.

No comments: