Friday, June 20, 2008

T.G.I.F

Finally. Finally today has come. Friday is finally here. Have been waiting and waiting for this day ever since Monday morning. Sighhhhhhhhhhh.

Had Pizza Hut for lunch today. Few of my colleagues and I ordered Pizza Hut delivery. Just as we were finishing the pizza – two slices left, I told my colleague that I forgot to take some photo's of it. Told her I reminded myself before lunch to do so. She said that I was always like that, in my earlier blog I also mentioned that after almost finishing the food I forgot to take pictures of it too, for eg. the half empty plate of satay. hehehe. Well that goes to show when food is in front of me my mind goes foooooooood and nothing else. hehehe

Today was a colleague's last day. 'sob sob' My friends are all leaving one by one. Anyway, here's wishing her the best of luck in her new job. Go for it 520!

No comments: