Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seremban



Today was a hectic day. Hubby wanted to open his durian stall today. His worker came down from Seremban yesterday to get ready. Since my daughter had abacus today and swimming after that, I had to ask my parents to pick them up and help send them to school. As for hubby, the worker and I, we were rushing out to get the generator serviced, get the umbrella stand and also to make the platform to put the durians. As we were on our way, hubby received a call from the supplier, he said that the durian were not good and there were not much fruits so there was no point in sending it over. Phewwwww, there goes my supposedly hectic day.
Since we were not going to start operating today we took our time. Went to have breakfast nearby MOX, at Jalan 222. There is a very good fish head curry there (behind the mosque). Shop’s name is Baiduri. Of course we did not have fish head curry for breakfast, hehehe, we had roti canai. From there we went to Old Town to check out canopy’s and also to check on our weighing machine which hubby sent for service a few days’ ago. After that we went to 3K to meet my kids (they have their swimming lessons there).
Since the durians were not coming and we were not going to operate so soon, hubby’s worker decided to go back to Seremban. Hence, our trip to Seremban. After dropping him off, I suggested to hubby to have satay in Kajang. (kids love satay). Since hubby was not to familiar with Kajang and neither was I, at a traffic light we asked a motorcyclist where to get the best satay. He told us to park at the parking spot after the traffic lights and walk opposite. But since it was a bit late and I was too lazy to walk far I told hubby why don’t we just have it at Hj Samuri ( it was located just next to the parking lot). Ended up eating there. Nothing great, beef was tough, but must say the pieces was big. Bigger that what you get in PJ. The price, well we had 25 sticks of chicken, 15 sticks of beef, 10 perut (beef tripe) and 2 cups of water, the damage – RM35.20. When I remembered to take photos of the satay, these were only left. hehe

No comments: