Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I was making some changes to my blog layout and hubby asked what I was doing. I said I was creating my blog. He commented 'so now, you're a blogger'.hmmmmmmmm

Dinner was at home today. Hubby cooked pork, stir fried potato, cold tofu and drumstick curry. That dish is my favourite. It is not chicken drumstick, it is a kind of long beans (which the indians usually grow in front or behind their house). You usually just chew and eat the insides of this bean. Should have taken a photo to show you guys but ooooppppss its all gone. Will take a picture of it some other time.

I'm now looking at my kids while they are supposedly doing their homework. My son, as usual, is walking up and down instead of writing. Getting him to do his homework is always a battle. He will start whining and complaining. My daughter on the other hand, doesn't give much problems. She will finish her homework by herself.

No comments: