Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Early Night

Had an early night yesterday. Mentioned in my earlier blog that ever since I subscribed to streamyx and also since I started my blog, I haven’t gone to bed as early as I would have liked. Wellll, since my kids finished their homework early and went off to bed, hubby also had an early night, I decided to switch off my PC and went to bed also. The time was around 9:30pm. I finally managed to catch up on my beauty sleep.

Today was a very long day for me. Slow, long and boriiiiiiiing. The only highlight of the day was lunch and also later in the day, a friend came over to pass me some things. Hmmmmm, wonder if working too long in a company demoralizes you and also you see your colleagues leaving one by one, that is worst. Your motivation level drops to nothing. I don’t think I’m the only one that feels this way but…… . This is life! I have another colleague who is going to say ‘sayonara’ in a few days time. Last day is on Friday. Took her to a Japanese Restaurant for farewell last week.

Read this on Star online ‘High food, fuel prices may spur crime’. Now they only think of this. What is this!!! Even before the increase in everything, and I mean everything, crime was already rampant. So what is new. Duhhhh!

No comments: