Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kanna Curry House

Lunch today was at Kanna Curry House in Sec 19. My colleague and I like the place as we loveeee their fried squid and fried chicken. Service was very fast. As we sat down, immediately the waiters came with banana leaves for us. They then put the usual vegetables on the banana leaves and before we know it they even put the fish cutlet on my banana leaf and I didn’t even ask for it. They wanted to give it to my other friends but they didn’t want it. One of my friends thought the fish cutlet was free (she thought it was together with the vege). Even though the service was fast, the waiters tend to be very persistant. They keep coming to our table with dishes and dishes and when you say no, they will still stand next to you and you will have to repeat yourself. As they came over quite often it got quite annoying. Anyway, overall we enjoyed ourselves with the food. It was quite pricey though. There were three of us, me included and we ordered 3 fried chicken, a plate of fried squid, a ‘tenggiri’ slice and a fish cutlet and 3 drinks, the bill came to a total of RM51.00. Hubby always refers to the place as ‘slaughter house’ hehehehe.

No comments: