Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today my lunch was ‘Maggi Mee’ Actually it was ‘Rusky’ Tom Yam Noodle. Didn’t know what to eat for lunch, and so happened my friend gave me the “Rusky Tom Yam noodle this morning. So, had that for lunch. It wasn’t a satisfying lunch so I called one of my colleague who was in Mid Valley for an interview to get me some buns. When she came back from her appointment, I quickly gobbled up the buns. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was gooood.

A ex-colleague MSN me just now. She told me that she baked some cookies and would bring them over to me tomorrow. Mmmmmmm can’t wait. Will update you on her cookies tomorrow. According to her she haven’t baked since secondary school :-O. Dare I try. Hmmmmmm, OF COURSE, baked by my friend you know. There are so many things I feel like baking, sighhhhhh, when oh when will I have the time. I have some durians in the fridge and also some bananas. WIll try to bake them this weekend. Miss baking

No comments: